- Catalog »
- Horizontal cylindrical steel tanks »
- Horizontal steel 75 m ³ tank (underground / above ground)
Horizontal steel 75 m ³ tank (underground / above ground)
- We produce more than 500 horizontal tanks for oil products and horizontal containers for water, food raw material and chemical products annually.
- Automatic and auto-manual welding equipment Lincoln Electric along with the modern complex of metal-processing machines are used in our production.
- This enables us to provide an excellent quality of tank installation together with the decrease in the time of production and manual work expenses.
Multicorporate enterprise “RussianTankWorks” produces horizontal cylindrical steel tanks of 75 m ³ loading capacity.
These horizontal tanks are used for storage, loading and dispensing of liquid materials with mass density not exceeding 1 t/m³ at the temperature from -60°С to +90°С with the interior pressure up to 0.07 Megapascal and under the influence of seismic vibrations up to 7 balls rated on Richter scale.
The tanks are produced in accordance with the State Standard GOST.R.52630-2006 «Welded steel containers and vessels»; Technical Conditions 1415.004-466214309-2008. Quality of our horizontal tanks is certified by Authorization for application № RRS.00-047039 and Approval of Conformity № Ross.RU.АВ17.po1286.